Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Word on Copycatting

Hey all! This is really important, so please read!

I truly enjoy creating tutorials for you guys. I want to see more people involved with pyrography, and I like helping people get better at this unique art form.

But I would ask you--I would beg you--to use my tutorials as examples and inspiration only.

Please do not directly copy my designs. 

I've seen quite a few people use my tutorials to make their own art, and that's wonderful! What isn't wonderful is when that art is clearly attempting to exactly copy my own. 

It really does not take much to change the design, and make it uniquely yours.  

I would deeply appreciate it if you would make a unique design of your own, rather than attempting to directly copy one of mine. 

Thank you so much for your consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment